All service automatically includes the following services which are more specifically described in the General Price List.
1) Basic Service of Funeral Director & Staff.
2) Transfer of deceased to funeral home.
3) Sanitary Care
4) Placement in casket or alternate container as selected.
5) Completion of all cremation authorization & securing permits.
A. Cremation authorization from next of kin or proper agent.
B. Filing and ordering of certified copies of death.
C. Cremation Permit from Vital Statistics.
6) Sheltering of deceased prior to cremation.
7) Completion of federal forms for Social Security and Veteran's Benefits (as applicable).
8) Assistance with newspaper notices.