There is a difference between cremation providers, Just call 518-459-0044 Stephen Meyers
What we do... $995.00 + ($355.00 Vale crematory Schenectady, NY)
NYS Cemetery Law a funeral business is not allowed to operate a crematory
All service automatically includes the following services which are more specifically described in the General Price List.
1) Basic Service of Funeral Director & Staff.
2) Transfer of deceased to funeral home and crematory.
3) Sanitary Care
4) Placement in alternate container for direct cremation (Included in 995 price) NOT INCLUDED AT OTHER CREMATION PROVIDERS
5) Completion of all cremation authorization & securing permits.
A. Cremation authorization from next of kin or proper agent.
B. Filing and ordering of certified copies of death.
C. Cremation Permit from Vital Statistics.
6) Sheltering of deceased prior to cremation.
7) Completion of federal forms for Social Security and Veteran's Benefits (as applicable).
8) Assistance with newspaper notices.
9)FREE Online, Permanent Obituary Tribute
For a Urn Click on Urn Store at top of page, starting at $20.00
***Veteran Benefits: As of July 7, 2014 the V.A. Burial Benefits have changed. The V.A. no longer prioritizes payments to funeral homes. The Cremation Funeral Service will fill out all V. A. paperwork on your behalf. The V. A. burial benefits will be sent to the next of kin. All you have to do is sign the V. A. forms. (VA Form 21P-530)
Death certificates & newspaper notice not included.
*****If you do not have any money for a funeral. We can help you with a county burial or cremation for little to no cost.
**We specialize in MEDICAID Revocable & Irrevocable Trust Accounts